Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dammit Velvetsaje Tagged Me!

OK, it's not like I didn't have enough to do with the last 9 days of the school semester. Noooooooo! Velvetsaje had to go and get some goals (guess now that he's the ripe old age of 25 he felt it good to get a few ;) and "tagged" me to do the same. Saje, I have goals. I also have a final next Thursday and a group project presentation (which is working my absolute last gay nerve) due this coming Monday.

But, that said, ok. Goals. I actually start each year with goals I write out and keep where i can see them all year. I hate the phrase "New Years Resolutions"...you know, I gotta be a little different. For 2007 the big three are:

1. Spend more time with relatives and friends, particularly those who are on the older side of life.

2. Continue with my fitness regimen and strive to get my body fat down to a single digit (9% would be awesome).

3. Continue to save and get my finances in order.

Since we're now in the 5th month of 2007, I'll add a couple:

4. Renewal of my spiritual growth.

5. Continuation of my scholastic endeavors. I've just about pulled off this semester with (I think) 2 "A"s and a "B". Not bad for someone who works 40 hours a week.

6. Revving my personal life back up; a boy friend isn't a necessity but it would be nice. No drama though.

OK, I tag Cathie and Brad.

There! Done! Back to school work. Later............................................

No comments: