Saturday, October 15, 2005

How Annoying!

As I go through my daily routine, I find there are some things that annoy me. Among them:

1) Obnoxious, loud cell phone rings. Cell phones have a vibrate option; use it.

2) Loud, public cell phone conversations. Find a remote corner somewhere.

3) Automated phone answering "trees" that have too many options and slow, SLOW computerized voices giving me those options.

4) People who wear too much cologne. The only person that should be able smell your cologne is a person who is kissing your neck, not me across the room.

5) People who hyphenate their last names (usually women). Just pick one, ok? And please dont ask me to call you Ms. Huffstetler-Chaikovsky. Jeez.

6) People who talk to me on speaker phones without asking permission first.

7) Forwarded emails that havent had the multiple addresses edited off. If you MUST forward me emails, perform this simple courtesy, ok?

8) Cigarette smoking. Period. 'Nuff said.

9) Stupid commercials, especially those with jingles that become glued to your brain.

What annoys you?

1 comment:

Cathie said...

I totally agree with you about the cell phones! Another thing that irritates me is that Americans (I'm Australian)always use the word "pick" instead of "choose". I shouldn't let it bug me, but it does. So silly.